- Adsorption of total Petroleum Hydrocarbons and hexane extractable materials from water
- Batch or continuous process available
- Very efficient removal of water contaminants in a single treatment.
- Adsorption of toxic pollutants from fresh water or sea water
- Removal of toxic copper, zinc, arsenic, cadmium
- Reduction to EPA and/or NSF/ANSI Standard 60 levels.
Click to View HCOR Presentation
Utility Vault HCOR™
- Adsorption of most pollutants on the Priority Pollutant list from the Clean Water Act
- Designed for utility vaults and substructure decontamination
- Applicable to all non-utility vaults including telecommunications and subways
- Reduction below EPA-specified levels.
- Read / Download White Paper